Rubber Sheet Material
Buffalo Seal and Gasket Company stocks an extensive inventory of sheet material for the in-house fabrication and manufacture of custom flat cut gaskets, seals and other custom designed components, for a wide variety of industrial customers and applications.
Some of the sheet material that Buffalo Seal and Gasket carries includes:
- Plant (Vegetable) Fiber
- EPDM (Ethylene-Propylene-Diene-Monomer)
- Red Rubber, Gum Rubber, SBR Rubber (Cloth Inserted)
- Cork, Neoprene Cork, Nitrile Cork
- Flexible Graphite, Reinforced Graphite
- Phenolic, Neoprene-Faced Phenolic
- Gray Felt, White Felt
- Fibre – Cork
- Neoprene – Neoprene 40, 60, 70, 80 Durometer; Neoprene Nylon Inserted; Neoprene Cotton Inserted
- Silicone –50, 70 Durometer
- Nitrile 50, 60, 90 Durometer; Nitrile White 50, 65 Durometer; Nitrile (Nylon Inserted)
- Silicone Sponge; Nitrile Sponge (Closed Cell)
- Filled PTFE
- Compressed Non-Asbestos
- TFE; TFE Glass Filled
- SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber)
The above table is just some of the sheet material Buffalo Seal and Gasket currently has in stock – if you don't see it here doesn't necessarily mean it’s not in stock or available – just ask! Buffalo Seal and Gasket can also assist you by recommending what sheet material might be the "best fit" for your gasket, seal, or other custom application.
With a large stock of many types of sheet material in various lengths, widths and thicknesses available in our 22,000 square foot facility, Buffalo Seal and Gasket is ready to meet your every need, no matter what the industry or requirement. Let the experts at Buffalo Seal and Gasket assist you with all your sheet material specifications!